First created in 1995 by Prof. Maurizio Botta, the European Workshop in Drug Design was the first of its kind and has remained a unique opportunity for graduate students, postdocs, and scientists from both academia and the pharmaceutical industry to come together and celebrate computer-aided drug design and discovery in a collaborative and exciting environment. The 14th edition of this event offers a stunning view of the city of Siena from a monastery complex in the heart of Chianti and Tuscany, as well as the opportunity to experience Italian hospitality and participate in highly interactive hands-on case studies. English is the official language of the workshop.
- Structure-based Design & Molecular Dynamics Simulations
- Machine Learning & Deep Learning in Drug Design
- Next Generation Pharmacophore Modeling
- in silico Toxicology & Adverse Outcome Prediction
- Case Studies from Industry
Make sure to mark the date for EWDD24 in your calendar and join us to share your enthusiasm for Drug Design and help us make this 14th edition of the EWDD outstanding!